Light and easy to push, the Black & Decker LM175 18-inch 6.5 Amp Electric Mower is an ideal mower for yards where an electrical outlet is within 100 feet of the furthest area to be cut. Features include an 18-inch polymer deck that discharges or side-bags with an optional bag (sold separately), a powerful 6.5 Amp electric motor.
The Black and Decker lawn mower reviews are a hit these days as they reveal a lot of facts about the product in a very understandable and convenient manner. The reviews of the LM175 Black and Decker electric mower are quite good.
It shows that this 18-inch deck is a compact yet powerful system that you can rely on as a long-term investment for your ever-growing grass cutting needs for your lawn. It is so light and easy to move around and push that even the ladies find it very easy to use and it has become one of the hot favorite options for them. It is a low maintenance lawn mower which gives users the peace of mind while using it.
Features and Specifications:
The following is a list of some of the top features and specifications of this system:
- Weight: 35 pounds.
- Dimensions: 32.5 x 24.8 x 13.1 inches.
- It has a sturdy 6.5 Amp motor.
- It has an 18-inch path with a 100-foot cutting range.
- It has a height adjustment lever which simultaneously adjusts all 4 wheels from 1 to 3 ½ inches.
- It has no gas and any other tuning or oil hassles to worry about.
- The deck comes with a limited lifetime warranty. For all the other parts of the system, the customers are given a 2-year warranty.
The following are some of the main pros of the system:
- The system is extremely lightweight, which makes it easy to push and move around for cutting.
- As it is a corded system but has a good range of cutting at a maximum distance of 100 feet from the electrical power source.
- It is a very cheap option, with a price is almost half that of a similar gas system.
- It is very easy to start a system with simple ON/OFF operation.
- It is a relatively quiet system in performance, as compared to many other similar machines.
- It is an environmentally friendly option and emits 10 times less pollution per gallon as compared to a standard car emission.
The following are some of the cons of this system:
- It is a corded system, and the cord is not too easy to handle while operating.
- It isn’t that powerful to operate for cutting long and dense grass.
- The motor is sometimes unreliable and it can clog.
The Black and Decker LM175 reviews beautifully describe the advantages and flaws of the system. They are worth considering before you make any decision about the product. It is a reliable system with nice features and enhanced performance. If you are thinking about a mower then this LM175 model should be at the top of your list. Lifetime limited warranty on the deck and the 2 years limited warranty on all other parts makes it even more desirable. This feature-enriched product definitely ensures a great addition to products at your home. If you are thinking about a mower then this LM175 model should be at the top of your list.