Light and easy to push, the Black & Decker MM275 18-inch 9 Amp Electric Mulching Mower is an ideal mower for yards where an electrical outlet is within 100 feet of the furthest area to be cut. Features include an 18-inch polymer deck that mulches, discharges, or side-bags with an optional bag (sold separately), a powerful 9 Amp electric motor.
The Black & Decker lawn mower is a reliable option for domestic uses as that is what the trends, reviews, and preferences of people are showing about the manufacturer.
This MM275 model lawn mower is a powerful 9-Amp mulching system. It is a powerhouse in performance with a very lightweight. You will surely be mesmerized by considering the features that it has. Despite being a corded machine, it gives great performance over a reasonably large area with its 100 feet long cord. The system requires very low maintenance which obviously is one great benefit of the product.
Black & Decker MM275 18-Inch 9 amp
$212.41 in stock
4 used from $152.99
- Two 40V max Lithium ion batteries are included for twice the runtime
- Mulching, bagging and side discharge of grass clippings gives you 3-in-1 versatility
- Mow right up to edges and spend less time trimming thanks to the edgemax design
- One lever adjusts the cutting Height anywhere from 1-1/2 in. To 4 in., without tools
- 3 Year limited Warranty.Ideal for mowing lawns up to 1/4 acre
Features and Specifications:
The following is a list of some of the top features and specifications of this fantastic lawn mower:
- Weight: 38 pounds.
- Dimensions: 33 x 21.5 x 15.4 inches.
- It is a sturdy 9-Amp motor system, and a useful 18-inch cutting path.
- It is a corded machine with maximum length/range of 100 feet.
- The system is free from the worries of gas, tune-ups, and oiling.
- It comes with a lever that can quickly adjust all 4 wheels of the product.
- The deck of the system comes with a limited lifetime warranty. All other parts have a 2-year limited warranty.
The system has the following noticeable pros:
- It is a lightweight system which is fairly easy to push and move around.
- It has a quick lever to adjust all 4 tires from anywhere in the range of 1 to 3 ½ inches.
- It has a highly productive polymer deck which can be mulched as well.
- The deck of the system comes with a useful lifetime limited warranty and all other parts with a 2-year warranty.
- It is reasonably quiet while operating with effortless starting.
The following are some of the notable cons of the system:
- It is a corded system which is a bit of trouble to use. Further, the length also limits the user to operate at a maximum distance of 100 feet from the electrical power source.
- It isn’t suitable for a large lawn.
- The frequent use of the ON/OFF switch makes it deteriorate in quality after using for a few months.
The Black & Decker MM275 is an amazing electrical lawn mower. It seems that the system lives up to the expectation of the customers and the claims it makes. But the customers are advised to shop well before they go for a particular lawn mower. This one is reliable and can be trusted as a good option for a long-term investment. You really don’t need to think again when considering such equipment for your limited domestic use. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty on its deck. This is a great advantage which helps the potential buyers to take a quick decision. On top of that, the low maintenance required by the product is another great benefit to have. You really don’t need to think again when considering such equipment for your limited domestic use.