Can Fabuloso be used on wooden flooring as well?
The good news is that you can clean your wood floors with Fabuloso.
It is an excellent cleaner that can be used to clean nearly any surface in your home, making it a multi-purpose cleaner that is very versatile.
In addition to that, it has a very pleasant aroma.
HOWEVER, as much as I adore Fabuloso’s all-purpose cleaner, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news and let you know that it’s not the best wood floor cleaner available.
Don’t get the wrong idea, thanks.
In every other respect, fabulous is without flaw.
On the other hand, I have experience using the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner, and I would be dishonest if I said that it is not the most effective wood floor cleaner now available on the market.
Is Fabuloso Suitable for Use on Wooden Floors?
In the following piece, I will explain to you exactly why the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is a far superior option to the Fabuloso Hardwood Floor Cleaner.
Read more: Is it possible to use Fabuloso on the carpet?
What Features of the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Make It an Excellent Option for Cleaning Wood Floors?
Aside from the fact that it is currently one of the most popular hardwood floors sold on Amazon, Bona is also widely regarded as the most effective wood floor cleaner that can be purchased anywhere.
There are just so many positive aspects of it that I want to highlight for you. Continue going…
The Wonderful Attributes of the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner
- The dust, dirt, and grime on your wood floors will be removed by the hardwood floor cleaner from Bona, allowing the wood’s natural beauty to come through while also restoring the shine.
- It is a cleanser that is water-based yet dries out quite quickly.
- In contrast to other cleaners of inferior quality, Bona does not leave behind any residue, stickiness, or even build-up after use. It leaves your floors sparkling clean and imparts a pleasant aroma.
- Because it has a pH of 7, this implies that it will not change the color of your wood floor nor cause any damage to it. Your floor finish will be well preserved and guarded thanks to the efficacy of the recipe.
- It may be used on both unwaxed and finished wood floors without causing damage to the surface.
- With this particular recipe, you won’t need to bother with the hassle of mixing, measuring, or rinsing the ingredients. It only requires you to spray it on your wooden floor to clean it.
- Because of its cutting-edge Splashless technology and its generously sized handle, it can be refilled with almost any effort at all.
- In addition to this, it poses no threat to the health of humans, animals, or the environment.
- About the subject of safety, the cleaner for hardwood floors sold by Bona has been awarded the GREENGUARD GOLD certification. Because of its exceptionally low VOC emissions, you won’t need to worry about it lowering the quality of the air within your home.
- It is effective on bamboo flooring.
- It is effective on Cork Floors as well.
- It does not leave any streaks, and I would recommend using it in conjunction with the Bona Hardwood Floor Premium Spray Mop to avoid leaving unsightly streaks on your floor.
- It won’t make the wood floor look dull.
- However, Bona also sells a cleaner that is made specifically for stone, tile, and laminate floors, and you can use that instead. Cleaner for Hard Surfaces by Bona
- It does not easily combust.
- It is perfectly safe to use as frequently as possible, particularly in places with a lot of foot activity.
- Your wood floor will not lose its glossy finish as a result of this.
- Because it does not produce any aroma, smell, or fragrance, it is safe for use by individuals who suffer from allergic reactions.
Caution: The Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner should not be used on wood floors that have not been sealed.
Also read: Is it Possible to Place a Small Refrigerator on Carpet?
What Aspects of the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner I Didn’t Find to Be Satisfactory?
- It does not disinfect the floors. Although this is not technically a problem, the vast majority of people would value a floor cleaner that additionally eliminates bacteria, viruses, and other disease-causing microorganisms that may be present on the floor. It would be wonderful, particularly taking into consideration that most of us have pets at home.
- It does not have a pleasant aroma in any way. I am aware that certain sensitive people would most likely experience adverse reactions if they used a floor cleaner that included a scented fragrance. On the other hand, it would be wonderful if this cleaner had a scent that was not irritating to people with allergies. Nobody despises a freshly mopped floor that has a pleasant aroma.
How can I get my hands on some of that Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner?
I highly suggest looking into buying this incredible wood floor cleaner from Amazon.
It is now one of the cleaners for hardwood floors that is selling very well on Amazon right now.
You may read what other people’s experiences have been like with this particular cleaning solution on Amazon.
Click This Link to View Its Current Price and Read Feedback from Other Customers.
What Is the Proper Way to Use Bona to Clean Wood Floors?
Because the cleaner for hardwood floors from Bona is pre-mixed and ready to use, all you need to do is:
- This cleaner should be placed inside of the refillable cartridge of the Bona Hardwood Floor Premium Spray Mop.
- Next, you will need to depress the spray handle, which will cause the cleaner to spray onto your wooden floor.
- Mop the floor, and I can assure you that the combination of mopping and this treatment will result in your wood floor looking fantastic.
- Before continuing to clean, you should give the mop’s cleaning pad a good rinsing in water and then fully wring it out. Do this as soon as the pad becomes highly soiled.
- Because the pads can be reused, you should make sure that they are well cleaned before being put back into use.
You may Also MayInterested In: Securing an Area Rug on Top of a Carpet
Is Bona a Good Floor Cleaner to Use on Hardwood?
Bona Hardwood Floor is an excellent choice for your existing hardwood flooring.
It does an excellent job of cleaning and does not leave behind any stains or residue.
It couldn’t be any better!
Does the Hardwood Floor Cleaner by Bona Have an Expiration Date?
There is a time limit on the use of Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner.
It can be stored for roughly 2 years without losing its quality.
After the expiration date has passed, it is probably best to throw it away.
When it comes to cleaning hardwood floors with Bona, how often should you do it?
When it comes to cleaning your hardwood floors with Bona, there is no limit to the number of times you can do it.
You can use Bona daily in locations that have a lot of foot activity.
It is risk-free.
If, on the other hand, the floor does not truly have any filth and grime that has become embedded in it, then giving it a thorough dusting using a microfiber mop or cloth, such as this 18″ Professional Microfiber Mop, will be a fantastic option.
Is Fabuloso Suitable for Use on Wooden Floors?- Bottom Line
I have already mentioned that Fabuloso is an effective wood floor cleanser.
Having said that, it’s not the best.
If you are seeking Multi-Purposethe most effective cleaner for wooden floors, the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is the product that you should go with.