When setting up a new device, or after erasing all data from your old one using Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings you can restore some of the information on it with ease.
You will be prompted by Setup Assistant by a new iPhone to set up as a new phone or restore from backup.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and plugged into the charger.
- When you reach the Apps & Data screen, select the option Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Enter your iCloud account (Apple ID) and password.
- Choose the recent backup you wish to restore to your iPhone.
- Enter any passwords required when prompted.
The progress bar will show you how much longer it’ll be until your data is restored and apps can finally download. You should also see a tab for each individual app under “Apps” with their respective downloading times, which could help if one needs sooner than others! When everything has been completed successfully (and assuming there was enough room in storage), iCloud Meditation will begin restoring its content from backup—you’ll know when this process finishes because all relevant information regarding what was backed up alongside any updates made since last time lie displayed at fullest extent possible upon entering settings menu via shortcut icon located next.
iTunes Match users can download albums, playlists, and songs from iCloud when the restore is finished.