Once you’ve installed your favorite Sticker packs from the App Store, they can be slapped on top of message bubbles in either individual messages or all at once through a pack. To send out any given sticker individually just tap its little blue ‘send’ arrow like normal and follow these steps:
- Type your message and hit send.
- Tap the App Store icon next to the text field.
- Tap the 4 grey dots and select the Sticker pack you want to use from your App drawer.
- Tap and hold the sticker you want to use and drag it to where you want it to appear on your message bubble.
- Let go of the sticker and it will magically appear where you moved it.
You can also add stickers to messages sent to you or any older messages in a text thread.