While Android can be customized in every way, iOS lets you customize to a certain extent. We can change the appearance of Android by downloading a couple apps from the play store.
We can use different launchers, icons, menus, fonts, and everything else. But changing the look of iOS isn’t so easy. Here’s how to change font style on iPhone.
How to change the font style in iPhone documents and messages
You can change the fonts in Instagram and other apps. The fonts in your menu and anywhere else won’t change. These fonts are only for text messages, editing your Instagram bio, and making a note.
You’ll need to download an app from the Apple store that has fonts and set the keyboard to use the app whenever you type.
You can do it by following these steps.
- Visit the app store and download a new keyboard app that contains different fonts. Many apps have this feature available; here are some you can download. (Fonts ApS)
2. To use the keyboard while texting, open the app and set it up. The app will guide you through enabling the keyboard when you open it.
3. Now click the “Globe icon” in the bottom left corner of the page where you need to type the text.
4. Once the available keyboards are shown, you must select the keyboard you installed in order to apply the fonts to the message.
You can only do it when you’re typing. The font won’t change anywhere else.
How to change the font settings on an iPhone
The iPhone doesn’t support any other fonts than the default for its main menu and other menus. There are some settings you can change though. This is how to change font settings on iPhone.
How to change the font size on the iPhone
Changing the text size in the settings is easy if you think that your text is too small. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Display and Brightness.
3. Choose Text Size.
4. Tap the “text size” button and adjust the size of the text by using the slider.
The text size also changes in the accessibility settings. Click on General > Accessibility. Select larger text. Click “Larger accessibility sizes” to turn it on. The slider lets you change the text size.
Bold text on iPhone
If your menu texts don’t stand out much against the background, you can try bolding them.
Just follow these steps.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select General > Display and brightness.
- Turn on “Bold text.”
How to change the font style on a jailbroken iPhone
When an iPhone is jailbroken, users gain access to the root of the operating system, which allows them to customize almost every aspect of the device. Not all iOS versions can be jailbroken.
This article explains how to change your phone’s font style if it is jailbroken.
- If you have a jailbroken iPhone, you will find the app store called Cydia (or something similar).
- Go to the BytaFont website.
- Install the BytaFont application.
- Run the application. The application now displays some other fonts. It is possible to import new fonts to the app so that you can use them on your iPhone.
Note: Jailbreaking your iPhone will void its warranty, so it is not advised unless you possess the necessary knowledge.