Text messages must be printed or documented to prove that they were read, received, or transmitted at a specified time. In the case of an insurance claim, trial, dispute, or legal situation, its importance is taken into account.
Evidence obtained through texts is sometimes regarded essential during trials and is frequently sought for during the inquiry. Text evidence is seen to be valuable in contractual or commercial disputes between two organizations, as well as between online vendors and customers.
Significant factors to consider when printing text messages
We urge that when printing text messages that will be used as evidence, you include the following:
- A clear record of the date and time should be displayed in an unambiguous manner, as well as the time zone in which the message was generated and whether or not daylight saving time applies.
- The display of date and time messages was received and read if it was available. However, many systems do not preserve this information (see below)
- Specific information about the message’s recipient(s) and/or sender. An alias can also be used.
- Presented in a way that is difficult to forge, change, or hack.
Method 1. Print Android SMS by Taking a Screenshot
Even if going through all of your photographs is tedious and time-consuming, you may snap screenshots and print the chats using your Android mobile.
Initially, it is recommended that you take screenshots of all the text messages that you require on your Android device and then print all of the screenshots. To print messages using screenshots, follow the procedures below.
Take Screenshots of Messages on Android
- On your Android smartphone, open the SMS app.
- Start a discussion that you’d like to save.
- Take a snapshot of each text messaging discussion.
Save and Print the Pictures
- In the Photos app on your device, create a folder for each screenshot.
- Print the photos one by one using Google Cloud Print.
Method 2. Print Android Text Messages by Emailing
There will always be a way to print text messages from a computer if you can export your text messages from your Android handset to your PC. You may email your messages to your computer, download the file, and print it if your Android smartphone supports emailing.
However, you’ll need an email function in your Messages app to do so. You may also try it by following the instructions below.
Email Android Messages to Your Email Account
- Open your Android device’s SMS or messaging app.
- Select “Backup SMS” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, choose the necessary discussions.
- Select “OK” from the drop-down menu. It will send you an email with the discussions you’ve chosen.
- You may also be required to enter your email address and password.
Download and Print Android Messages
- Sign in to your email on your PC once the email has been sent properly.
- Then, open the email and save the attachments.
- Once the files have been downloaded, open them in Microsoft Excel and print them using “File > Print.”
Method 3. Print out Android Messages via Mobile Apps
You can do practically any operation with the myriad applications available on the Google Play Store. We’ll use “SMS Backup, Print & Restore” to print messages from mobile applications.
Despite the fact that this program is free, it does have one huge flaw. Because of the screen size constraint, it is unable to print extensive talks.
This is how we can use SMS Share to print messages:
- Search for “SMS Backup, Print & Restore” in the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- GilApps has created an app that you can download and install.
- Launch the app when it has been installed. The app should display all of your messages.
- Choose any of the message threads. Choose “Email” from the “Share SMS” menu.
- The software will send a copy of the selected text messages to your Gmail account after you hit “Email.”
- Log in to your Gmail account, then download and print the files from the email.
- If you find this approach too difficult and wish to do it more quickly, skip to the next section.
- From your email, click the small down arrow and select “Print.” Before printing, make sure your printer is connected to your computer.
You won’t have to pay anything to finish this procedure because the program is free.