This article will show you how to set a wallpaper on your Apple Watch in great detail. Apple’s customization capabilities allow you to personalize your device and transform it into a beautiful piece of art. This also includes the Apple Watch’s background.
When you’re checking the time, all it takes is one particular design or a cherished family photo to turn an ordinary watch into something lovely. Put up a gallery of photos if one isn’t enough. Let’s get this party started.
How to Create Your Own Apple Watch Wallpapers Using Your Own Photographs?
Begin by choosing the “Recents” albums in the Photos app on your iPhone.
Choose a photo to use as your Apple Watch background. Then, at the bottom of the screen, hit the heart icon to designate it as a “Favorite.”
The Apple Watch syncs photographs from your favorites by default. It is important to note that you must make sure that the photo is added to the new album in your Photos app if you change the album.
To have your Apple Watch display various photos as your wallpaper rather than a single photo, you can “Favorite” as many photos to display as your watch’s wallpaper.
On your iPhone, tap the “Face Gallery” option at the bottom of the Watch app.
As you scroll down, select the “Photos” watch face from the drop-down menu.
To install the watch face to your Apple Watch, select “Install.”
After you’ve chosen your new watch face, it will appear on your Apple Watch right away. Return to the Watch app (where you originally tapped “Add”) and hit “Customize” to further customize the time and complications.
How to Change the Look of Your Apple Watch’s Background
After you’ve mastered the skill of making fresh background pictures for your Apple Watch, you may create as many photo galleries or even individual photo backgrounds as you like. After then, it’s entirely up to you to change things up whenever you like.
- Raise your wrist to see the face of your Apple Watch.
- Hard push the face to open the Watch Face Gallery.
Continue browsing the collection until you find the face you wish to utilize. Touch it once you’ve located it to activate it. Alternatively, if you wish to change the face of your watch, repeat the procedure.
How Do You Change the Wallpaper on Your Apple Watch to Animated GIFs?
The process is straightforward; you’re simply converting an animated gif into a live shot. It takes a few steps to get it to function the way you want it to. Please bear with me as I figure out what I’m doing. We assure you that it will be well worth your time.
By installing an app from the Apple Store, you can turn GIFs into Live Photos. Giphy is the most popular app for this, as it contains a vast number of GIFs and a built-in function that lets you save your GIFs as Live Photos. Of course, you may make your animation with your favorite GIF programme.
Once you’ve done that, go through the following steps: \
- Find a GIF or a live image that you’d want to use as your Apple Watch’s backdrop and save it to your smartphone’s Photos app.
- After you’ve saved the photo, go to your photo library, choose the freshly saved live photo, and then click “Edit” in the upper right corner.
- The last frame of the live photo should be your key shot.
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app and select a photo to serve as the foundation for a new watch face.
- The second option, “Face Gallery,” should be selected. Then scroll all the way down to “Photos.” Under “Content,” select “Photos” from the drop-down menu. As a consequence, rather than selecting a whole album, you will be able to select a single shot. There, you may select your favorite live photo.
- Last but not least, test out the watch face by connecting it to your device.
It’s important to note that if the animation isn’t working properly, it’s most likely because it’s too long. If this is the case, you may simply clip it with your editing programme of choice. Keep in mind that some GIFs will function better than others, so try out a few different ones.
How Do You Get Rid of Your New Apple Watch Wallpaper?
What’s the easiest way to get rid of your new watch background? The process is really straightforward:
- Simply press your finger against the backdrop you wish to delete for a few seconds to erase it.
- Swipe up and click “delete” to remove the item.
You may repeat this step as many times as you like to change the backdrop of your watch.
When it comes to Apple Watch backgrounds, everyone has their own preferences. On the other hand, using your own snapshot or collection of photographs as the watch face is a one-of-a-kind choice. Some Apple Watch customers, on the other hand, prefer pre-installed wallpapers to personalized ones. So, in the end, it’s a matter of personal choice.