The purpose of this article is to explain how to remove broken staples from hardwood floors with great ease.
Taking staples out of hardwood floors is a time-consuming and frustrating process.
If many of the staples are broken, the task becomes even more difficult.
Many people make the mistake of using regular pliers after removing the carpet to remove the staples.
The use of pliers does not always result in a faster process. The situation has even arisen where homeowners have damaged their hardwood floors by using pliers or other tools.
Don’t take the same route again. Using pliers is not recommended. Even though it may get the job done somehow, the entire process can be lengthy.
How to Remove Broken Staples from Hardwood Flooring
The easiest and most effective way to remove broken staples from hardwood floors is by using a staple remover.
It is truly convenient to use a staple remover to pull out staples that have been left behind on hardwood floors following carpet removal.
It is my recommendation that the Swingline 37201 Heavy-Duty Staple Remover is one of the best staple removers for hardwood floors as it was the only tool we used to remove all of the staples, including broken bones, from our hardwood floors.
The tool made the process easier for us, and I am pleased to say that we were able to save more time and money.
Providing superior performance and ensuring durability, the Swingline 37201 Heavy Duty Staple Remover is a very sturdy and high-quality metal tool.
There is a 1-Year manufacturer’s limited warranty on this sleek staple remover, so you can be assured of excellent service.
The following is a list of all the benefits of using the Swingline 37201 Heavy Duty Staple Remover;
Why do I recommend the Swingline 37201 Heavy Duty Staple Remover?
- If you use this staple remover, you will save yourself a lot of headaches and labor hours.
- When compared with simply using pliers, it is extremely easy to remove those hard to remove broken
- It removes staples gently and carefully without damaging your hardwood floors.
- This distinctive contoured shape fits perfectly in your hand for a comfortable grip.
- It has a lever handle that has a spring-loaded mechanism that easily removes even broken staples.
- The sturdy base allows it to be used with great ease due to its great stability. This makes it ideal for removing large staples.
- Its all-metal construction ensures long-term durability.
- The staple remover features an attractive contemporary satin finish that lends it a sleek appearance.
- It can be used to remove staples from a variety of surfaces, including hardwood floors and documents.
Why You Might Not Like Swingline 37201 Heavy Duty Staple Remover
If I said this staple remover has flaws, I would be lying because it does not.
Many staple removers for hardwood floors are available on the market, but few have the same level of construction, durability, and performance as the Swingline 372-1 Heavy Duty Staple Remover.
The fact that it is heavy-duty makes it suitable for removing carpet staples on a large scale.
This tool is extremely durable and will last you for many years, thanks to its sturdy and durable all-metal construction.
How much does Swingline 37201 Staple Remover cost and where can I buy it?
The Swingline 37201 Staple Remover does indeed cost a little more than other staple removers, but this is due to its durable construction.
Compare this staple remover to other staple removers on the market, and you will be shocked at the significant difference in construction and even design.
The Swingline Staple Remover differs from other staple removers in several ways. Is very heavy-duty, very sturdy, and does the job very well.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Removing Staples from Hardwood Floors
Using a heavy-duty staple remover such as the Swingline 37201 Heavy-Duty Staple Remover, it is possible to remove carpet staples from hardwood floors very easily.
A step-by-step guide on how to do it efficiently is provided below;
- Removing the carpet and then removing the padding from your hardwood flooring will reveal the staples holding the padding into place.
- To remove staples that are now visible, use Swingline Heavy Duty Staple Remover. If you do not properly remove broken staples, then you could suffer serious injuries if you step on them.
- Once you have removed all the staples from the hardwood floor, sweep or vacuum it, and then use a hardwood floor cleaner to remove stains and other ingrained dirt.
- All you have to do is follow these simple steps.
What you can do to remove broken staples from hardwood floors
Removing broken staples from hardwood floors can be a difficult and time-consuming process. Nevertheless, you can accomplish your task quickly and easily by using the right tools.
Using a heavy-duty staple remover such as the Swingline 37201 Heavy-Duty Staple Remover is one of the best ways to remove broken carpet padding staples from hardwood floors.
It’s easy to use, inexpensive and does the job well.
You should now be able to remove broken staples from hardwood floors.