It has always been a struggle between Apple and Android. There are a large number of users on both platforms, but the difficulty is in trying to integrate the two.
We encounter many difficulties when attempting to sync these devices and transfer data from one device to another. We discuss how to send videos from iPhones to Androids in this article.
How to transfer video files from iPhone to Android without losing quality – Using WhatsApp
The best way to send a video clip that’s smaller in size is through WhatsApp. There are other IM services like Messenger, Viber, and Imo, but WhatsApp is the fastest and best.
What’s bad about WhatsApp is that you have to have an internet connection in order to send a video and you can’t send large files with WhatsApp.
We’ll show you how to send a video as a file instead of a clip. It’s a great way to send video clips to an Android device without losing quality.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Select the video you wish to share and tap on the Share button on the bottom left.
3. Now click on “save to files”.
4. Save the file somewhere within the directory.
5. When you open WhatsApp, go to the chat you wish to send the video clip to.
6. On the bottom left, click the + icon.
7. Select “Document”.
8. Locate the video file where you saved it.
9. Upload the file.
The quality of the video will be preserved when you send it like this. It will take a while to upload a file that is over 100MB.
How to send video from iPhone to Android with ShareIt
The ShareIt application is a cross-platform tool that can be used to share files between operating systems. This app allows you to easily transfer video files from iPhone to Android without compromising quality. Please click here to download ShareIt for iPhone.
For Android, please click here.
Following the steps below, download the app on both devices and install it.
- On both devices, turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Disconnect from any Wi-Fi network you are connected to.
- On the Android device, open the app and click the “Receive” button in the top right corner.
- Next, turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (if you haven’t already).
- The next page will show how an Android device scans other devices.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner. Click “Connect to iOS”.
- You will see the name of the network and a password on the screen. Continue by following the onscreen instructions.
- Follow these steps on your iPhone where you want to send the videos.
- Connect to Wi-Fi and monitor for available networks.
- Select the network that is displayed on the Android device from the available networks.
- Open the ShareIt app.
- You can select the video files you want to send by clicking on the send button and clicking OK.
- You will see the Android device on the next page.
- Click on next to send the files to the Android device you selected.
You can use this method to send videos from iPhone to Android quickly. Make sure the devices are close to each other so they can detect each other. You can send any kind of file with ShareIt.
Alternative App – Telegram
Many people also use Telegram as an IM app. You can send bigger videos through Telegram. You still have to upload the video to Telegram, which takes a while if it’s too big. You can download Telegram on the App Store or Google Play Store.