It’s far easier to use digital calendars on your iPhone or iPad than it is to use a printed reminder pad. You can do a lot more with your calendars than you think. You most likely understand how to use your calendars.
However, this post will walk you through all of the many calendar sharing techniques available on the iPhone.
You may effortlessly share your iPhone calendar events with other Apple users or anybody who has access to the internet. You may immediately let others know what your forthcoming plans are by sharing calendars.
What’s the best way to make your iPhone calendar public?
You can make your iCloud calendar public so that other people in your shared calendar can access your events. Follow the steps below on your iPhone to accomplish this.
1. First, go to your home screen and open the Calendar app.
2.Then, at the bottom of your screen, tap the red-colored “Calendar” icon.
3.Now, next to the iCloud calendars you want to make public, hit the red I info icon.
4.Then, at the bottom of your current screen, switch “On” the “Public Calendar” option.
5.Finally, tap on the “Share Link” to send the calendars to the people you need them to.
On Apple’s calendar site, the selected calendars are now public.
Create a public calendar on iCloud.com with the web app. Create a public calendar on iCloud.com with the web app.
- To do so, simply go to iCloud.com and open the calendar. Then, on the emblem that looks like “Wi-Fi,” click it. (It will appear in the sidebar to the right of the calendar name.)
- Then, on the screen, select “Public Calendar.”
- The next step is to invite others to access your calendars. To do so, select “Email Link” from the drop-down menu.
- Now, in the space, input the email addresses with which you want to share the calendar. To share your calendar, enter one or more email addresses here.
- Then, to share your calendars with your additional Emails, click “Send.“
Those who signed up will receive an invitation email with the calendar’s URL right away. This allows anyone, including non-iCloud users, to view your calendar.
The recipients of the additional email addresses can only see your shared public calendars.
What is the best way to share your iPhone calendar with another iPhone?
Follow the instructions below to share your iPhone calendar with another iPhone.
- Using the icon on the main screen, launch the Calendar app on your device.
- Then, at the very bottom of the screen, touch on the calendar button.
- After that, you must choose which calendar you want to share with another iPhone (#2).
- To select a calendar, hit the red I information icon on the right side of your calendar. Alternatively, tap Edit –> Add calendar if you need to add a new calendar.
- You must now select the persons with whom you will share the calendar. Select “Add Person” from the menu. The message screen will then appear to open as an e-mail message.
- You must now provide the email address of the person with whom you will be sharing the calendar.
- Then, on the screen, tap “Add,” and you’ll get a list of calendar shared people.
- You’ll now see the “View and Change” option, where you may give or take away the ability to edit the calendar for that person.
- To edit the calendar, turn the “Allow Editing” green.
- Return to the previous screen by tapping “Edit Calendar.”
- After that, you must hit “Done” once again, and you are finished.
To add other iPhones to the shared calendar
- You’ll be notified that you’ve been invited to join the shared Calendar.
- There are two alternatives available: “Join Calendar” and “Decline.”
- To join the shared calendar, tap the “Join” option.
- Then, on your screen, tap “Done.”
In a few simple steps, you can share your iPhone calendar with family members.
1.To begin, you must first enable and configure Family Sharing on your Apple devices.
2.Then open the Calendar app from the home screen to get started.
3.After that, tap the plus sign (+) in the top right corner to create a new event. If you need to add an existing one to the family calendar, simply touch on it.
4.Then press the “Calendar” button on the screen that appears.
5.Then, on the “Family” calendar, write in your day and time as well as the event’s details as usual.
The events on the family sharing calendar will now be visible to everyone in the family sharing group. Everyone will be notified if there are any modifications made by anyone. As a result, everyone will be automatically informed of any new events added to the family sharing calendar.
On the iPhone and iPad, how do you share an event?
1.To begin, go to your Home Screen and open the Calendar app.
2.To share an event, you must either create a new event or edit an existing one. Alternatively, you can touch on an existing event that you want to share.
3.The next step is to tap the “Edit” button in the top right corner of your screen.
4.To send the calendar event to the invitees, click “Invitees.”
5.Then enter all of the “Email addresses” of the persons you wish to invite to the event.
6.Tap the “Done” button in the upper right corner once you’ve finished adding the invitees.
Accept the invitations you’ve received by following these steps!
- To begin, simply open the calendar application on your computer.
- Now, go to the lower right corner of your screen and tap on the “Inbox” icon.
- Choose one of the three options below that best fits your needs.
1.Accept: You must touch on here to accept the received invitation.
2.Perhaps: a tap on this will allow you to accept it on another day.
3.Decline: Select this option if you are not interested in the calendar and need to decline.
How to send a text message with your iPhone’s calendar events
- Use the calendar that appears on your iPhone’s home screen to get started.
- At the bottom of the display screen, tap the “Calendars” button.
- Then, next to your desired calendar, hit the I icon to send it as a text message.
- Next, check to see if the Public Calendar option has been “Turned On.”
- Then, to share it with others, hit the “Share Link” option that displays on your screen.
- On the following screen, you’ll see the many options for sharing the event. You can send it as text by selecting Messages. You can also copy it to the clipboard, which will copy the event as a text that you can paste.
- After that, be sure you tap “Done” to save your changes.
- To return to your calendar view, tap “Done” once more.
It’s now even easier to share your iPhone calendar appointments over Whatsapp!
To begin, go to your iPhone’s home screen and open the calendar app.
- At the bottom of your current visible screen, tap the “Calendars” button.
- Then tap the red I button next to the calendars you want to share via Whatsapp.
- Next, make sure that the Public Calendar option is turned on.
- Tap the “Share Link” button on the screen to send the link to others.
- The third-party calendar sharing services available on your iPhone will appear next.
- To send your calendar event, select Whatsapp from the drop-down menu.
- You save the changes, be sure to touch “Done.”
- To return to your calendar view, tap “Done” once more.
Is it possible that iCloud calendar sharing isn’t working? Here are the answers!
Many people use the iCloud because it allows us to sync our schedules across several devices and platforms. If you have any problems with iCloud calendar sharing, go down a little farther and you’ll find at least one solution.
- Double-check that it’s set up as an iCloud calendar.
It’s necessary to establish your iPhone’s calendar as an iCloud calendar in order to share it. Not like on My iPad, Google/Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange, and other devices. To check and correct it, follow the instructions below.
On your iPhone, go to “Settings.”
- Then, from your settings menu, choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- Choose “Default Calendar” from the calendar area and make sure it’s set to an iCloud calendar.
- Then, on your iPad, create a test event to see if it shows up in iCloud.com’s calendar.
- It’s repaired if it shows up in iCloud and on your iPhone.
- Try resetting your iCloud password.
- To begin, open the iCloud application on your computer.
- Check to see if syncing of the calendar and contacts is turned on.
- To log out of your account, click the “Sign out” button and confirm your choice.
- After that, restart your computer and log back into your iCloud account using the iCloud application.
- Check the time and date on all of your devices.
Always remember to double-check the date and time when sharing your calendar with various devices. If one of the devices has an out-of-date date or time, the calendar will not update properly.
- Make sure you have enough iCloud storage.
If you run out of space on your iCloud, you’ll have to deal with some unpleasant consequences. Check your iCloud storage in your device settings to get rid of it.
Upgrade your iCloud plan if space is available, or delete unneeded stuff to free up space.
5. Verify the state of the Apple system.
The iCloud calendar will not work if there is a problem with Apple servers. You may check this by going to Apple’s official System Status website. If Apple is repairing the servers, you will have to fix it afterwards.
I hope you’ve grasped all of the iPhone calendar sharing options. Use them as much as possible to make your life easy.