If you own an iPhone, you would benefit from knowing how to sign a document on this device. Why? Being mobile is extremely important when it comes to business, can’t you say that? You can sign attachments to emails quickly and precisely.
You can easily sign on the go with your iPhone by following our guide. Quick and easy: In this guide, you will learn how easy it is to sign and send documents through your iPhone.
What are the advantages of signing documents digitally on your iPhone?
A digital signature, as the name implies, is a modern alternative to signing documents using paper and ink. When employed in digital communications, it helps to avoid impersonation and manipulation by ensuring that the contents of a message are not changed while it is being conveyed.
Electronic signatures: Their Importance
It is hard to visit every location and sign all of your documents in today’s fast-paced environment. Consider the following scenario: you’re required to sign a document for a foreign investment. Even if you’re too preoccupied with getting to the place, signing the paperwork is a necessary step that should not be overlooked.
Signing documents on your iPhone is the most convenient approach if you find yourself in this position. After you sign the document, which is normally in PDF format, no one can change your signature or edit the text.
On your iPhone, follow these instructions to add your signature to an attachment before sending it over email.
You must first complete the following procedures before sending a PDF from your iPhone to someone who requires a signature:
- Make sure the PDF is saved in an accessible place, such as OneDrive or another online service, so it can be accessed from your iPhone.
- Include the file as an attachment in your email (pdf).
- After you’ve selected the attachment, go to the toolbar and pick Markup.
- Swipe down to the section where you’ll sign your name on the document.
- To add a signature, tap the Plus icon in the Markup toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- If this is your first time signing, use your fingertip or a stylus to do so.
- Use the “clear” option if you wish to start over.
- When you’re finished, press “Done” to submit your signature.
- In the proper spot, type your signature in the text field. You can also modify the size of the box by sliding one of the corners.
- When you’re happy with the size and location of your signature, click Done in the top left corner.
- Complete your email and send it to your intended recipient.
PDF Expert instructions on how to sign a PDF on your iPhone.
If you’re a die-hard Apple fan, PDF Expert provides the most comprehensive signing experience available. You can digitally sign any document from your iPhone with PDF Expert, even if you’re not at your desk. Take the following steps:
- Open the document you want to sign.
- On the top toolbar, you’ll see Fill & Sign.
- Signature should be tapped.
- To add your own signature, go to the menu bar and select “Create New Signature.”
- If you require another person to sign a PDF, Customer Signature is an alternative. For this, a one-time signature is utilised, which is not saved in the app and cannot be copied to other documents.
- With a scribble, sign your name. The toolbar at the top of the screen allows you to choose the colour and thickness.
- Adjust the position of the signature if necessary.
- A signature can be moved and resized within a document.
You may use the Photos App on your iPhone to sign a document.
You can self-attest an ID proof or a snapshot of any receipt using this option, which is really easy. This is how you go about doing it.
- On your iPhone, open the Photos app.
- Now you should open the image you want to sign.
- The option to “Edit” is located in the top-right corner of the Photos App.
- On your upper right, click the three dots to reveal an options menu.
- Press the Plus button after selecting the Markup tool from the drop-down menu.
- To add your signature, use the “Add Signature” tool.
- The stages after that are the same as in the previous sections: signature > edit > finished.
- Click the “Done” button to complete the changes.
You can sign documents from screenshots on your iPhone.
One of the most effective ways to sign a document is to take a picture of it using your iPhone. Following these steps will allow you to accomplish this quickly and easily:
- To take a screenshot of a document, press the side and volume up buttons at the same time.
- In the bottom-left corner of the screen, click the snapshot preview button.
- To add more words, press the plus (+) sign in the bottom-right corner.
- Choose Signature.
- Create a new signature or choose an existing one.
- Place your signature on the piece of paper.
You can assure that your signatures and paperwork are not modified or altered if you know how to sign a document on an iPhone.
Because we live in the digital age, we must sign documents using digital techniques to maintain our privacy. And, as we’ve shown in this post, your iPhone is an excellent tool for achieving this goal.