Method 1: Using Samsung Smart Switch
This approach is only available if you have a Samsung Galaxy mobile. Because Samsung Smart Switch can only transfer data from an iPhone to a Galaxy smartphone, follow the procedures below if your phone is a Galaxy device.
Note: Before you begin, make sure both phones are fully charged. Due to the fact that data transfer might take a long time.
Sync your iPhone to iCloud or use iCloud to back up your iPhone.
1.Go to your iPhone’s Settings to sync.
2.Select your Apple ID from the drop-down menu.
3.Select iCloud from the drop-down menu.
4.Choose the data you’d like to sync.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone to back up your local data to iCloud.
- iCloud -> iCloud Backup -> iCloud Backup -> iCloud Backup -> iCloud Backup -> iCloud Backup -> iCloud Backup -> I
- Select the option to back up now.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung wirelessly
Data is wirelessly transmitted from iCloud to your Samsung phone here.
Follow the steps outlined below to do so.
1.On your Samsung Galaxy phone, download and install Samsung Smart Switch.
2.Go to Settings->Backup and reset->Open Smart Switch to start Samsung Smart Switch. Wirelessly or through USB connection, data may be exchanged.
3.To proceed, tap Agree.
4.Tap Allow to grant the necessary permissions.
5.From the menu, select the Receive Data option.
6.Choose iPhone/iPad as the import source.
7.Select “Get data from iCloud instead” from the drop-down menu.
8.Sign in to your iCloud account using your Apple ID and password.
9.Type the verification code into the box.
10.If you want to restore a backup, touch on the backup you want to restore. Choose the fundamental data kinds you’d like to send.
11.You may now import more material such as photographs, movies, and much more. Select Transfer.
12.Once the transfer is complete, a notification will display confirming that the data was successfully imported. To return to the Home, tap the Done button.
It’s important to remember that you can’t move iTunes music or videos to iCloud. Because you can’t use iCloud to back them up.. To do so, you’ll need to use a computer’s Smart Switch.
How to use a USB cable to transfer data.
- You’ll need the iOS cable and the USB-OTG converter that came with your iPhone or Galaxy phone, respectively, for this. Let’s get this bash going. On your Galaxy phone, open Smart Switch.
- To continue, press the Start button.
- Choose USB Cable as your transfer method.
- The iPhone’s lightning cord and the Samsung’s USB-OTG converter are used to connect the two devices.
- On the iPhone, tap Trust This Computer.
- Next should be tapped.
- Choose the info you wish to send.
- The transfer will begin when you tap on the Transfer
- Smart Switch can also locate Android apps that are similar to the ones you have on your iPhone. To get them, choose the required app and click Install.
- A summary page will show after the transfer is complete. To return to the Home screen and unplug the devices, tap Close App.
Method 2: Using iTunes
With the PC version of Samsung Smart Switch, you may move material from your iPhone to Samsung using an iTunes backup. Let’s get started with the steps.
Backup your iPhone on iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your system.
- Go to the Summary
- Go to Backup Options.
- Go to Backup.
- Download and install the Samsung Smart Switch app on your computer. Once the installation is done, restart it.
- Using the USB cord, connect the Samsung phone to the computer.
- On the PC, open Smart Switch.
- Select Restore from the drop-down menu.
- Select Restore Now from the drop-down menu.The Smart Switch app will automatically detect the latest iTunes backup. The transfer will be started, and the data in the iTunes backup file will be restored on your Samsung device.
Method 3:Using Third-party Apps
To transfer data from an iOS smartphone to an Android device, there are a variety of third-party apps available. However, the majority of them are untrustworthy. So, before you install any applications on your phone, do some research and read reviews about them.
MobileTrans is a fantastic programme for transferring all sorts of data, including call logs, messages, contacts, bookmarks, notes, audios, videos, and much more, across several devices with just one click and without losing any data. To use MobileTrans to transfer data from your iPhone to your Samsung phone, follow the instructions below.
- Mobile Trans may be downloaded and installed on your PC.
- Start up the programme.
- Choose Phone Transfer as the manner of transfer.
- Connect your PC to both phones.
- As the source, choose your iPhone, and the Samsung phone as the target.
- Choose the content that needs to be transferred.
- To begin, press the Start button. The transfer will now begin, and the entire procedure will take only a few minutes to finish.
Method 4: Using a computer
- Connect your iPhone to your computer through a USB cable.
- Give permission to view data.
- Open the storage compartment. It contains data files, which you may see.
- Copy the desired files and folders to your PC.
- Open the Samsung handset’s device storage.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you saved on your computer in step 4 into the Samsung device’s storage.
- The length of time it takes to complete this operation is related to the amount of data you need to send.
You now know that you can move data from your iPhone to your Samsung phone using a variety of techniques. If you have any issues transferring the data, please leave a remark.