You may be the proud owner of two iPhones, which you have synchronized so that your data is shared between the two.
I know you want to unlink them from one ID at some time, and you’re not sure how to do that.
Don’t be concerned. I performed some investigation and discovered these simple methods.
What’s the best way to unlink my two iPhones?
You may un-sync your phone in two simple methods. Using the same Apple ID or iTunes, you can unlink them from them. In just a few basic steps, Apple has made these operations very straightforward to complete.
Unlock your phone, navigate to your settings app, and pick the Apple ID or iCloud account to un-sync iPhones with the same Apple ID.
Scroll down to the associated devices section and press on the information on the phone you wish to delete, then tap the uninstall button to start the procedure.
To completely unlink the second iPhone, you may be asked to enter a password.
You can use a Mac or a Windows PC to undo the iTunes sync.
Open the Apple Music App on your Mac and go to your account at the top of the menu, then view my account.
Go to iTunes in the Cloud tab and click Manage Devices after entering into your Apple Account.
To confirm, tap on the iPhone you want to remove and select uninstall.
On the Windows PC, sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID and enter your passcode.
Select View My Account from the Account drop-down menu.
After selecting manage devices in iTunes in the Cloud, you can see a list of linked devices.
Select the iPhone you wish to un-sync and press the Remove button.
To finish the process, click the Done button.
On the iPhone, where is Sync?
You may need to use a different method to unsync without a password.
This method can be used if you have forgotten or lost your password.
So, on your computer, download and install the iOS unlocker program, then select the Remove Apple ID option.
Then, using a USB cable, connect your iPhone to your computer and hit Trust on your screen to complete the connection.
The Remove Apple ID window will appear once the software recognizes your phone.
Turn off Find My iPhone during the process to disable your password, then hit the Start button to erase the Apple Account and Password.
When the process is finished, you’ll be ready to leave.
Without a USB cable, how can I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone?
It’s never been easier to transfer files from your computer to your iPhone without using a USB cord.
You may do it in a variety of methods, including wi-fi document synchronization, VLC, and, lastly, iTunes.
All of these methods have been researched and found to be effective and safe.
Both of your devices must be connected to the same network to use wi-fi syncing.
The following is how it works:
- Using your USB cable, connect your iPhone to your computer.
- On the computer, select your Phone from the list of devices in the Finder sidebar. Only Mac users have access to this.
- Then, whenever the two are connected on the same network, define the type of file you want to sync.
- Drag & drop files from the Finder window to an app on the list by clicking the files tab in the Finder window.
Apart from properly transferring data, this also automatically syncs your files anytime your phone and PC are linked to the same network.
How Do I Use Documents to Transfer Files to My Computer?
Both of your devices must be connected to the same wi-fi network to use Documents.
This approach does not impose any restrictions on the kind of files that can be shared.
- To begin, go to the AppStore and download the Documents app.
- Connect to the computer by selecting Services in the app.
- Type https://doctransfre.com/ into your browser window from your computer.
- From your phone, enter the verification code into the browser.
- Once the devices are linked, you can drag and drop files or upload them from your computer to the Documents pane.
- Once you’ve finished sharing files, make sure to click disconnect.
How Do I Use VLC to Transfer Files to My Computer?
I know you’re surprised because most people only know VLC for its media-playing capabilities.
Regardless, VLC provides excellent wireless file-sharing capabilities. Here’s how to share files with VLC:
- Make sure VLC is installed on your phone via the Appstore.
- Both your phone and PC should be on the same network.
- On your phone, go to the VLC app’s sharing through wifi option.
- When you turn this option on, you’ll see a URL that you’ll need to type into your computer.
- Your browser will launch the VLC File Sharing window.
- You can now drag and drop all of the files you want to share.
How Do I Use iTunes to Transfer Files to My Computer?
The iTunes app has long been the most popular software for this purpose, especially among non-Mac users.
Here’s how to get started with iTunes:
- Make sure you have the most recent version of iTunes installed on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable.
- For Mac users, select your Phone from the list of available devices in the Finder sidebar.
- Select the type of file you want to transmit between the devices after selecting your phone.
- Click the Phone logo icon in the top left corner of the iTunes software on your computer.
- Then select transfer file from your computer to your phone from the file-sharing menu.
- You’ll be sent to a window where you can select the files you want to transfer and then click Add when you’re finished.
How Do I Turn Off My Devices’ Access to the iCloud Music Library?
iCloud might have drawbacks at times, especially when connected to several devices.
It may cause your downloads and tracks to be delayed.
So, e: here’s how you can disable it on your phone
- Scroll down to the Music icon in the Settings app and hit it.
- Turn the option next to the sync library off.
You can do the following on a Mac:
- Open the iTunes Store or the Apple Music App.
- Choose your music
- On the pop-up menu, select preferences.
- Uncheck the sync library tab in the preferences’ general tab, then click OK to save your changes.
How Do I Delete Music From My Apple Music Library?
It is simple to delete music that has been downloaded. To begin, go to your Music app and open it.
Select the music or album you wish to remove and long-click it. Then tap Remove.
You have the choice of either removing or deleting whatever you’ve chosen.
Go to your Phone’s settings and pick music if you want to erase all of the music you’ve downloaded.
Tap Edit in the top right corner, then delete all tracks or a single song on the left.
That’s all there is to it, and you’re ready to go. These methods are simple and only take a few minutes.
What Is the Best Way to Make Playlists on My Phone?
Your phone will treat songs in one folder as a playlist by default, but you may need to rearrange your music to suit your tastes.
So, here’s how you go about making your playlist.
To begin, make a folder and include all of the tunes you wish to listen to in it.
When you tap any song in the folder, the rest of the songs in the folder will be added to the queue and played in order.
It’s as simple as that. By pressing the player, you can select any song and listen to all of the songs in the folder.
You are free to listen to your music.
How Do I Disable Sync on My iPhone?
Depending on whatever version of iTunes for Mac or Windows you’re running, you can prohibit your devices from syncing in a variety of methods.
To begin, open iTunes and go to your Phone or iPad, where you may do a manual sync by clicking on your device at the top of the screen and then hitting ‘Sync’ as usual.
Typically, this will erase everything from your device.
Simply click on your Phone or iPod when it displays iTunes at the top of the screen if you’re running the most recent version of iTunes.
Double-click on ‘Check for Updates’ while holding down the Shift Key for Windows or Alt/Option for Mac.
This will open the summary page on your device, where you can disable sync contacts’ and sync mail accounts.’
After that, go to the top of the screen and click on your device’s name, then press Ctrl/Cmd + S to save the changes.
Phones have long been considered one of the greatest phones, because of features such as synchronization, which allows users to use two phones with the same ID.
However, you may not always wish to exchange information, or syncing may cause problems; as a result, unsyncing is unavoidable.
I’ve looked at ways to successfully unlink a phone, and I’ve listed the many options so you can pick the one that works best for you.
I’ve also talked about some of the phone’s features, such as file transmission through multiple methods and music on your phone.
These are to ensure that you get the most out of your phone while avoiding damage.