Let’s get straight to Panasonic Milano All-in-One ER-GB40-S Beard and Mustache Trimmer review. You must admit that a well-groomed man who likes to carry a beard, knows the importance of a good beard trimmer. It helps him in carrying a beard look which is clean and neat and rather than looking untidy, further helps in enhancing his overall personality. But the problem is, the market is filled with a full gamut of beard trimmers of many different brands and across a wide price range. Not just for the beginners, but choosing one from such a myriad of options is something that even the men who’ve been using a trimmer for a long time, can find it difficult.
Panasonic is a brand that has always impressed me with each of their new launches. So, when I thought of writing a review, I was very much sure that I’ll write about a beard trimmer from Panasonic. If you are looking to buy an All-in-One beard trimmer, make sure that you go through this Panasonic ER-GB40-S review to find yourself a winner.
**Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Panasonic Cordless Men's Beard Trimmer With Precision Dial, Adjustable 19 Length Setting, Rechargeable Battery, Washable - ER-GB40-S (Blue)
Let us have a look at the features that are responsible for this beard trimmer’s impressive performance.
- 45 Degree Precision Blades: The blades of this beard trimmer are sharp and are precisely honey to 45 degrees to offer quick and clean trimming results. No matter if you have rough, unruly, or thick hairs, the trimmer will move smoothly and will catch maximum hairs in a single go. Right from your beard, to your moustache and sideburns, it will not just trim the hairs but will add fine details to them to ensure that you are able to carry an attractive look.
- Quick-Adjust Dial: This Panasonic beard trimmer features an easy-to-use dial for adjusting the trimming length. It has a total of 19 trimming lengths ranging from 1 to 10 mm in 0.5 mm succession. Simply turn the dial to choose the length you want.
- Wet/Dry Operation: This beard trimmer can be used along with shaving foam or gel for a wet shave over a sink or you can directly use it on your face for a dry shave when you are on-the-go. This feature allows you to quickly trim your hair when you are running out of time but still need precise and clean results.
- Water Drain: The Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer features a water drain that can be easily opened to eliminate the water which gets collected in the trimmer while cleaning. Needless to say, it is 100% waterproof and can be easily cleaned under a faucet.
- Rechargeable Battery: This beard trimmer has a Ni-MH battery which can be fully charged in 15 hours. When the battery is completely charged, you can use the trimmer continuously for 50 minutes. Moreover, you can also use the trimmer while it is being charged.
- Charging Stand: The trimmer comes with a charging stand that has a red LED light to indicate when the trimmer is charging and turns green when it is fully charged. You can also use this stand for storing the trimmer when not in use.
Cleaning, Renew & Maintenance
Cleaning after every use and regular maintenance of the trimmer is very important to enhance the shelf life of the trimmer. Fortunately, both the cleaning and maintenance of this trimmer are very simple. As mentioned above, this beard trimmer is 100% waterproof and you can easily wash it under running water. It is preferable if the water is warm. It has a drain hole for eliminating the water that goes into the trimmer along with the cut hair.
If we talk about the maintenance, it is recommended that you should lubricate the blades of the trimmer after washing with the help of the small lubricant bottle included with the trimmer. While the blades are made from stainless steel, there is a possibility that they might corrode. Thus, it is important to lubricate the blades after every use. Apart from preventing corrosion, lubrication also helps in enhancing the performance of the trimmer when being used.
- Quick-adjust dial for easily changing the trimming length.
- 45-degree edge blade for precise trimming.
- 100% waterproof.
- Wet/dry versatility.
- Can be fully charged in 15 hours.
- Drain hole to eliminate water and cut hair.
- Takes long to charge completely.
- No comb attachments included.
In the box, along with the ER-GB40-S Beard Trimmer, you’ll get-
- AC Adapter
- Charging Stand
- Instructions Manual
While the trimmer doesn’t come with a lot of bells and whistles, its fabulous performance is more than enough to make it one of the best beard trimmers currently available in the market.
If you like to carry a bearded look, then this Panasonic Milano All-in-One ER-GB40-S Beard and Mustache Trimmer is sure to make the process that you need to go through for carrying this look, simple and time-efficient. While it may not be the cheapest beard trimmer, it comes from Panasonic, which is well-known for its high-quality features as well as innovations.