What should be placed under a treadmill on a hardwood floor?
It is a question that is often asked by treadmill owners who have hardwood floors installed.
You ask this question after purchasing a treadmill, which you unknowingly placed on your bare hardwood floor.
You had no idea the damage this heavy exercise equipment could cause to your beautiful hardwood floors.
There is no need to feel alone.
Can a treadmill damage hardwood floors?
There is no denying that your hardwood floors will be damaged by a treadmill.
It is common for treadmills to be heavy.
The weight of this machine may cause some deep indentations in your hardwood floors, carpets, and other floor types.
Your expensive hardwood floor becomes even more susceptible to damage when you add your weight and the impact of running.
There is good news: you can protect your hardwood flooring by using a high-quality, sturdy, and durable treadmill mat.
It does protect your floor from treadmill damage, I can attest to the fact that this is the treadmill mat I currently use on my floor.
Why do I recommend the Balance? From GoFit High-Density Treadmill Mat
It is the mat that I use on my treadmill, as I mentioned earlier.
A second one was also purchased for my exercise bike.
It is important to note that these two exercise machines are quite heavy and can permanently damage your hardwood floors.
This mat not only protects your floors but also absorbs any pounding sounds.
There is no need to worry about getting into fights with your neighbors if you live in a second, third, or fifth-floor apartment.
To start, I am going to list all the things that I love about the BalanceFrom GoFit High-Density Treadmill Mat
Why do I love the balance of the GoFit Treadmill Mat?
- It provides excellent protection for hardwood floors and carpets from the damaging effects of heavy treadmills.
- A mat like this also absorbs all the vibrations produced by the treadmill while it is in operation, as well as the pounding that occurs during use.
- Not only does the mat protect your hardwood floors, but it also protects the treadmill itself by absorbing the vibrations and preventing wear and tear.
- You need not worry about disturbing your neighbors since it effectively absorbs noise.
- There are rough patterns on both sides of the treadmill, which prevent it from sliding and moving around while running.
- The dimensions of the room are large enough to accommodate most treadmills and other heavy exercise equipment.
- Due to its construction with high-density material, this treadmill mat will last for an extended period.
- Also, you can purchase an additional mat for use as a yoga or exercise mat.
- It is moisture-resistant, meaning it will not rot as a result of mold or mildew.
- Its moisture resistance also makes it very easy to clean with just soap and water, and it dries very quickly.
- There are two sizes available—choose the one that is most appropriate for your treadmill.
- Your hardwood floors or carpet will not be stained by this mat. Don’t worry about your beautiful carpet or floors becoming permanently stained.
- It can be used on any type of flooring.
- Using it for a jumping rope is also possible.
- flattens completely without curling.
- There is a lot of thickness to it.
- It’s also quite affordable and good value for money.
What I dislike about the balance From GoFit High-Density Treadmill Mat
I cannot find anything negative to say about the quality, performance, or even affordability of this mat.
However, I have a small problem with it.
Black is the only color available for this mat.
As most treadmills are black, this is not an issue, as this mat will match perfectly.
Some individuals, including myself, would greatly benefit from the availability of more vivid colors.
In addition, the BalanceFrom GoFit High-Density Treadmill Mat is of excellent quality, durability, ease of maintenance, and overall performance.
How to purchase the balance From GoFit High-Density Treadmill Mat
Balance The GoFit High-Density Treadmill Mat is currently one of the top-selling treadmill mats on Amazon.
There are many positive customer reviews and it has a high rating.
Check out the reviews from customers to see what they have to say.
You can also obtain it for a very reasonable price when you purchase it over there.
Does this treadmill mat protect hardwood floors?
As stated previously, this mat acts as a cushion between your treadmill and hardwood flooring.
In addition to protecting sensitive flooring as well as carpets, it has been designed to withstand heavy treadmill machines.
If you are wondering whether this treadmill mat is safe, let me assure you that it is.
Can this treadmill reduce noise?
Yes, it does.
This mat will reduce the noise from treadmill vibrations and running noises when placed underneath your treadmill machine.
The material is high-quality rubber, which significantly reduces vibration and impact.
Does this treadmill damage hardwood floors?
Your hardwood floor will certainly be damaged by a treadmill.
It is undeniable.
That is why placing a high-density treadmill mat beneath it is extremely important.
Your floor and equipment will be cushioned and protected.
What should be put under a treadmill on a hardwood floor?
Exercise equipment such as treadmills is quite heavy.
These machines can leave deep indentations in your wood floors or carpets due to their weight.
Your vinyl flooring can be damaged quite quickly by treadmills.
That is certainly not what you want.
The installation of hardwood floors is very expensive.
You will be able to save a lot more money if you place a treadmill mat under the machine.
I hope I have answered your question regarding what should go under a treadmill on a hardwood floor.
Feel free to exercise on your beautiful hardwood floors without worrying about damaging them.