Top-Rated & Popular Portable Generator Yamaha EF2000iS
It’s not so common to find an electrical product that consistently receives high ratings from consumers year after year, but the Yamaha EF2000iS has attained this distinction. By far the most popular generator in the 2000 Watt class, the EF2000iS can be used both indoors and outdoors due to its super-quiet technology making it perfect for domestic use. As one reads through every Yamaha EF2000iS review, a common thread runs through all of them- that the EF2000iS is a high-quality generator that is straight forward to use and always delivers eco-friendly, clean energy on a very low fuel budget.
Yamaha EF2200iS Inverter Generator, 2200 Watts, Blue
The dark blue and black Yamaha EF2000iS generator has a maximum output of 2000 watts and can be used to power any equipment rated up to 16.7 amps. It is a gas-powered inverter generator and has a gas tank capacity of 1.1 gallons. The single-cylinder, air-cooled 4 stroke engine has a 79cc displacement and can charge 12Volt DC batteries, which is a welcome feature for auto, boat and RV owners. If you ever need an extra boost of power, you can hook up two EF2000iS generators at the same time thanks to the Twin Tech technology available with this model. The Yamaha EF2000iS is also a durable generator because it comes equipped with an overload breaker to protect it from unexpected power overloads, which means you can expect many years of service from it.
Is the Yamaha EF2000iS right for you?
Here are the benefits of the Yamaha EF2000iS:
- The size and weight of the Yamaha EF2000iS make it a very portable generator that is easy to carry around your house, garden, camping site or onto your car, boat or RV. It weighs only 44.lbs which makes it light enough for anyone to handle.
- With a low 51.5-61 dBA sound level, the EF2000iS runs silently so you can comfortably use it and still hear yourself and others talk when it is in operation. It can also run on an economy mode for even quieter operation.
- The Yamaha EF2000iS is a fuel-saver because it consumes very little fuel. Not only can it run for 10 hours on a single gallon of gas, but it also adjusts its engine speed so that when you don’t require a lot of output, but it also slows itself down to use less gas.
- The Yamaha EF2000iS produces clean energy so you won’t need to deal with annoying fumes or power surges that can destroy your delicate appliances like your phone, TV, or computers. This is thanks to the inverter system that produces clean electricity.
Here are the disadvantages of the Yamaha EF2000iS:
- The unit may be more expensive than other brands of inverter generators but satisfied buyers felt the price was well worth the quality they bought, compared to cheaper generators that break down and don’t last as long as the Yamaha EF2000iS.
- You do need to be careful to add your own oil into the EF2000iS engine before you start using it because it doesn’t come packed with any oil.